|
Alex Hoad
|
22
Greenside Cresesnt
Droylsden,
Manchester
Phone:
01613013132
Postcode:
M43 7RB
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
PERSONAL PROFILE
|
I am
currently a student at Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form College. During this time, I
have acquired a wide variety of transferable skills that are applicable to
all types of Media employment.
I am a
healthy and hard-working individual who is confident in communication skills.
I am also capable of using my own initiative to work to deadlines.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EDUCATION
|
Greenside Primary School
Date: August 2001 –
June 2008
Phone Number: 0161 370 8496
Astley Sports
College
Date: August 2008 –
June 2013
Phone Number: 0161 338 2374
Tameside College
Date: August 2013 –
June 2014
Subject: Level 2
Art and Design
Date: September
2014 – June 2015
Subject: Level 2
Media
Phone Number: 0161 908 6789
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
REFERENCES:
|
Astley Sports College:
Emma Cowling:
Emanon
Murphy:
Tameside College:
Ruth
Nixon: 0161 908 6719
Michael
Wild: 0161 908 6813
Jonathan
Mason: jonathan.mason@tameside.ac.uk
Cheryl
Boutty: 0161 908 6814
Michael
O’Keeffe: 0161 908 6814
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SKILLS:
|
Spelling/Grammar - My spelling and grammar is quite exceptional. I have received a
lot of praise from my peers in the past for my grammar abilities.
Creative Writing – I
have used an application called Celtx to write scripts for my documentary and
for my two adverts. This was the first time that I have used a real writing
tool from the internet. However, I have written many more pieces of writing
on paper.
I have
also used a great amount of intellectual vocabulary (eg: onomatopoeia) on my
pieces of writing for effect. As well as this, I have also practiced the
three main types of writing: persuasive, informative and descriptive.
Media Skills – My skills relating to media technology is fairly mild. However,
I am still learning and I am therefore not the best at technology. These
skills include tripod assembling, camera operation, footage uploading and
editing.
Personal Interests – My
personal interests relate to my use of technology. These include using computers for research,
operating a tablet, and using various websites as a means of research.
Teamwork – I am capable of working well
with others and taking everyone’s views and opinions into consideration.
Leadership – During my time in Media, I
have gained the skill to be a leader of a group and to aid the group towards
their objective without dismissing another person’s ideas and aspirations.
|
|
Thursday, 25 June 2015
Hyde Clarendon Sixth Form College CV - Curriculum Vitae
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment